“Franchising A to Z” seminar will be held in Zagreb on October 1, 2010. at the Economics Institute (CEPOR), Trg JF Kennedy 7 from 10 to 16 hours. Seminar offers quality assistance to entrepreneurs who wish to expand their business by creating a franchise system and to people who wish to enter the world of entrepreneurship through the purchase of the franchise. The lecturers are advisors of the Center for the franchise of the Centre for Entrepreneurship Osijek and the entrepreneurs whose experience and knowledge is related to franchising.
The seminar discusses the following topics:
- An introduction to franchising
- Design of a franchise network
- Legal frameworks franchise business in Croatia
- Select the location and internal communication as the key success factors franchising
- Presentation of franchise bid
Price of the seminar is 900.00 HRK + VAT. Request for more information about the seminar and registration, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.